PRAYER PARTNERS PRIVACY STATEMENTProtecting your privacy is a top priority at Prayer Partners. We want you to understand how we handle the personal information about you that we may obtain, and how we may and may not share it. This statement covers all of our information handling practices for Prayer Partners and its subsidiaries. Information We May Obtain.
As part of providing you products or services, we may obtain personal information from the following sources:
- Information from your transactions with us, our affiliates or nonaffiliated third parties.
- Information from third parties, including public sources, such as verification services and consumer reporting agencies (to comply with regulatory requirements, ensure the accuracy of data and prevent fraud, for example), or from other sources. We use the information we obtain in order to develop, offer and deliver our products and services, to offer products and services of our affiliates, participating companies, marketing partners and other companies, to process transactions in your accounts, and to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements.
Please note that information you voluntarily include in bulletin boards, chat rooms and other online forums may be viewed and used by anyone with access to those forums. Prayer Partners is unable to control any use of such information. Sharing Information With Nonaffiliated Third Parties
Information about our members is an important part of our business. We do not share your personal information with nonaffiliated third parties except as permitted or required by law, including as provided below:
- Agents and Service Providers. In order to provide our products and services, we may share personal information about you with agents and service providers to perform functions on our behalf, such as to send e-mail and postal mail, analyze data, provide marketing services, process applications and credit card payments, and service accounts. We contractually obligate these service providers to access and use personal information only as needed to perform their functions and for no other purposes.
- Protection of Prayer Partners and Others. We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena or search warrant, or in the course of a legal proceeding. We may also disclose personal information as we believe appropriate to enforce or apply our rights under our agreements with members, to protect the rights, property or safety of Prayer Partners, our customers and others, including exchanging information for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Business Transfers. If there is a change of control in
- Prayer Partners’s business (whether by merger, sale, or otherwise), its customer information could be sold as part of that transaction and your personally identifying information potentially could be used by the purchaser. Notice will be posted on the website so that you are aware of this change of control.
Prayer Partners does not share member information with nonaffiliated institutions to enable them to market their products and services directly to you. Occasionally, we engage third party service providers in the business of facilitating communications to send you information from certain participating companies, but only subject to strict confidentiality provisions that prohibit those third parties from providing your personal information to the participating companies. If we ever make the decision to share member information with nonaffiliated third parties other than financial institutions as described above so that they may market their products and services directly to you, we will notify you ahead of time, and you will have the opportunity to opt-out of that information sharing.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes the internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, to administer our website, to track users’ movements around the website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We, certain third parties who host portions of our website, and certain advertising affiliates or others employ cookies and/or small pieces of code known as “web beacons” or “clear gifs” that, on an anonymous basis, count users that have visited a page that contains these web beacons. We use web beacons to help us better manage content on our site and to determine which content is effective. In addition, third party advertising affiliates and others may use web beacons to help us track the effectiveness of our advertisements placed on third party websites. Web beacons on our site are not used to collect personally identifiable information about our customers. Finally, we use web beacons in our HTML-based e-mails to let us know which e-mails have been opened by recipients so that we may gauge the effectiveness of our communications. If you would like to opt-out of these e-mails, please see “Choices Regarding the Receipt of Marketing Messages.”
If you have not opted-out of receiving marketing messages from us about our products and services, we may use information from our log files, cookies or web beacons to help us make those communications more useful or interesting to you.
Choices Regarding the Receipt of Marketing Messages
You may choose whether and to what extent you receive marketing messages from Prayer Partners about products and services offered by Prayer Partners or third parties. You may also choose whether and to what extent you receive marketing messages from our participating companies based on our information. If you do not wish to receive any of these marketing messages, you may opt out. And we offer you choices, so that you may elect to receive offers that are of interest to you in the ways you wish. If you do not wish to receive marketing messages, you may opt out by sending us an e-mail at [insert e-mail address] containing your name, address, account number and request, or by contacting a customer service representative at [insert phone number]. You may also opt-out of receiving marketing e-mails from Prayer Partners and marketing messages from our participating companies, by updating your Prayer Partners account member profile opt-out preferences on our website. We reserve the right to send you specific administrative notices that are required by law, regulation, or as needed to service your account. In addition, our participating companies reserve the right to contact you using information from sources other than Prayer Partners.
Security of Your Personal Information
Prayer Partners is committed to earning and keeping your trust. We understand the need for our customers’ personal information to remain secure and private, and we have implemented policies and procedures designed to safeguard your information. The only Prayer Partners employees who are authorized to see your personal information are those who need it as part of their jobs.
Please remember that you also play a valuable part in data security. You should never share your Prayer Partners password with anyone. If you feel your password has been compromised, you should change it immediately. After you have finished using our site, you should log out of your Prayer Partners account and exit your browser so that no unauthorized persons can use our site under your name and account information. Collection of Information from Children.
None of Prayer Partners’s products or services are intended for purchase by children. Accordingly, Prayer Partners does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
If we materially change this statement or our information-handling practices as described in this statement, we will notify you by e-mail and/or through a notice on our website at least 30 days prior to their implementation.